The clothing line of the designer duo Whittall and Shon is aimed at men who are extremely active and fit. They manufacture all kinds of apparel for men that flatter them. Their products include hip casual jeans, t shirts, underwear and swimwear. Their fit is such that they give the wearer athletic silhouettes and their clothes comprise of high quality materials and fibres. Their colour combinations are in fact great and one of a kind.

Whittall and Shon’s microfiber brief is made of high quality fibre which is actually a mix of 95% microfiber and 5% spandex. They are available in stripes that help in making you look slimmer, leaner and fitter. There are several vibrant colours in their range.

Their bikini underwear is made of a mix of 95% microfiber and 5% lycra and is extremely comfortable. The back is where the prints are emblazoned. They give you an athletic appearance. Their bikini swimwear, on the other hand, is fashioned out of a mix of 95% nylon and 5% nylon. The front of the style has drawstrings for a better fit.

The boxer brief underwear of Whittall and Shon is a perfect mix of comfort, style and fit. You can take your pick from the sheer styles made of a mix of polyester and spandex.

The g string underwear made by Whittall and Shon is a mix of 95% microfiber nylon and 5% spandex. The speciality of their g strings is the contrast trim that adds a distinctive look and appearance to this style.

For many, there is no substitute for their square cut trunk swimwear as Whittall and Shon manufactures really fine square cut trunk swimwear in a variety of colours and prints. This swimwear is reversible and is made of 85% nylon and 15% spandex. The reversible concept makes them very contemporary and stylish.

No underwear brand is complete without thongs, and Whittall and Shon is no exception to that rule! The thong swimwear manufactured by this company is available in a variety of prints and colours to suit the tastes of any individual. The material used is very comfortable and soft, which makes them comfortable enough to be worn everyday and anywhere.

The brand also manufactures short sleeved t shirts with v necks, round necks and others. The tank top t shirts made by this brand are very bright and colourful.

Go and give this brand a try right now if you have not, only through Deal by Ethan. You will instantly realize what you have been missing for so long!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *